Monday, November 14, 2011

Teaching Philosophy

 In our EDU 379 class one of our assignments is to write a teaching philosophy. When I first received the assignment I was hesitant because I wasn’t quite sure that at this point in my education I knew what my philosophy was. After taking a few days to think about it I was pleasantly surprised about how many ideas and opinions I had about the way I want to run my classroom. Something I believe strongly in is having a responsive classroom. Having morning meetings, sharing tables, elbow buddies and cooperative learning are all great ways to get the students involved in their education. It is very important that the students feel involved and effective teachers should be able to bring out the voice in all students.

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment